Sunday, January 7, 2007

It's who I am

I was at a friends house the other night and we were talking about our crazy med that we take and she said she is ion the same that , I'm on but hers is a higher dose than mine, she takes about 50mg, and I'm on 10mg. I was telling her that my small amount does wonderful for me, it helps me from thinking bad thoughts, and not wanting to kill my self . I told them that it has helped me to face things about my self, that I normally put behind me, I made the jester that I was gay and she laughed and said we know we have told you that we don't care what you are, we still like you for what you are and you can't help what you are so just stop. I still have some trouble saying that I'm gay, (I'M not totally gay I'm BI-sexual) and then she told me that she used to think she was, I said it is okay to the public for women to be, people just don't mind it, but for a man to be it's not right , but I can't help who I am . I have told 10 people about me I can't understand why it isn't all over everywhere, people around here tells everything that can hurt someone. I have been told that there is so many people around here that are gay or bi. I can't help the way I am, sometimes I think I'm being punished for being this way, cause I can't find a JOB , but you know what? I'm still in a good mood. I'm broke I will soon have no phone,nor Internet service , I haven't had t.v. in a long time but that is okay, I miss it but it's okay. I do feel sometimes I'm being punished but I don't think God is doing this to me it is just where I live, this place doesn't have the jobs for all the people who live here, if you don't have a job by winter it is most likely you won't have one until spring or summer . I haven't forgotten God nor have I forsaken him either, he still died for my sins and I have given my life to him some don't believe, that I can do that but I don't care what they think it is between me and God all the rest will have to bitch and gripe about it, sorry but it's who I am .I'm a good person and I care for others and try to help all I can, I say good morning to everyone I see and yes mam and no sir to my elders, so just because, I like both sexes doesn't mean I'm a bad person it just means I have a lot of love to go around for everyone. I did not choose this, who in there right mind would want to be cut off from family and friends pointed at and talked about and maybe beat up no, no one would bring this on them self's. I am who I am, I'm a man who likes women and men just because you have a dick between your legs doesn't mean I want you, or should you feel like I do, nor just because your a women does that mean I want you either. I'm a friend you can count on when you are in trouble , but I'am who I am .............................. SDS........

No comments: